Our client Contract Partner of North America (CPNA) is looking for a Project Coordinator to assist CPNA’s clients with hotel renovation projects for Fixtures, Furniture and Equipment (FF&E).
Please see below the Statement of Work (SOW):
– Contact hotel property owners or general managers to evaluate requirements and hotel improvement needs
– Maintain logs in regards to outreach programs, ongoing quotes, sales, associated purchases and shipments to properties.
– Maintain good communication with clients, their representatives and vendor’s incl. but not limited to cost changes, mandates impacting a hotel or property and changes to
schedules to ensure accuracy of planning and progress information.
– Maintain and updates relevant project information which might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence, orders and purchase
orders, payment information etc.;
– Request quotes from vendors for project related items, as well shipping, storage, or furniture removal if required.
– Place project related orders with vendors and follow up on order confirmations, changes to the order, expected delivery;
– Work closely with accounting and advise them about expected deposits from clients, payments, required deposits to vendors to allow for a smooth project execution.
– Both written & verbal communication skills in English a must
– Both written & verbal communication skills in Hindi and/or Bengali and/or French an asset;
– Know-how of MS Office Suite a must;
– Know-how of AutoCAD an asset;
– Know-how of the hospitality industry an asset
– Know-how of interior design an asset
– CEQEP level education required, University an asset
– A hard-working, organized, meticulous, quick learner with attention to detail
– Creative with interest in interior design
– A flexible, confident, dependable, honest, motivated, friendly, pleasant, good humored team player
What you can expect from us:
CPNA works as a small close knit team that enjoys helping hotel owners with any of their FF&E projects. Whether it is a new build of a hotel or a small renovation of the lobby or a “face-lift” to the breakfast area or a complete overhaul of an existing hotel property, CPNA is there to assist and finds solutions that comply to a franchises mandate as well fit into an owners budget and follow the design wishes of a hotel. Learn more at www.cpnainc.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. – No unsolicited agency referrals please
Please submit applications to: Info@CPNAInc.com